As the Safety Analyst, you will aid in maintaining and improving the rigorous safety standards at XOJET. The Safety Analyst will work closely with the Safety Program Manager and Director of Safety in all aspects of our Safety Management System, voluntary safety programs and impacting XOJET’s culture of safety.
- Analyze and evaluating ASAP, Operations, Fatigue reports for all company working groups
- Assist the Safety Program Manager in the monthly Safety, ASAP and FOQA meetings which includes pre meeting preparation and updates
- Assist with processing and closing out ASAP reports
- Learn and assist with FDM through FOQA on all aircraft fleets
- Coordinate and track LOSA observation and analyze study results
- Assist with Emergency Response Plan upkeep and drills
- Aid in data collection for incident investigation reports
- Prepare presentation materials for the Safety Program Manager and Director of Safety
- Organize and analyze safety data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Assist in promoting safety culture within the company
- Participate in industry safety Audits, including ISBAO, Argus, Wyvern and external clients
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in aviation preferred
- Knowledge of standard occupational hazards, including accident analysis and prevention techniques; applicable laws, codes and regulations.
- Experience in data sampling and statistical analysis techniques.
- Familiarity in research methods and practices.
- Knows computer applications related to the work.
- Knowledge of record keeping principles and practices.
- Aware of standard office practices and procedures, including filing and the operation of standard office equipment; correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Location: FLL
- Reports to: Director of Safety
- FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt