Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 15,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
Wyndham Destinations strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
- A successful recruiter for Wyndham Destinations must effectively source, recruit, and manage the sales and marketing hiring process.
- Maintain the recruiting and retention programs that will meet and/or exceed monthly site goals.
- Partner with other recruiters to share best practices and maintain region-wide objectives.
- Consistently document and report weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics on all programs for area/site statistical analysis.
- Manage/implement the site’s sales and marketing hiring process within the scope of responsibility.
- Develop a yearly recruiting action plan and adjust monthly as needed.
- Build the site’s brand recruitment advertising and sourcing by setting standards and developing a site sourcing library of creative visual collateral.
- Develop a consistent and creative flow of well-negotiated site-specific sourcing options.
- Work closely with hiring managers and trainers to ensure corporate and site sales hiring processes are being followed and that appropriate candidate profiles are being identified.
- Manage site recruiting media campaigns, including methods, content, and distribution within budget as needed.
- Actively participate in site/area recruiting networking projects for contributing and collecting best practices for distribution to all sites.
- Exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience in full life-cycle environment.
- Agency/Search firm experience preferred.
- Sales/Marketing Recruitment experience is a plus.
- Ability to source “passive” candidates via direct sourcing.
- Occasionally work nights and weekends as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong proactive recruiting, sourcing, presentation, interviewing, negotiating and networking skills.
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office including MS Excel.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (preferably Workday).
Benefits, Compensation, and Training
- Yearly Salary (Exempt) with Paid Vacation Time
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage within 30 days
- 401K Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Recognition Programs
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.