The successful candidate will be part of oligonucleotide group in Changzhou, Jiangsu, China.
Responsibility will include oligonucleotide process implementation, validation and facility maintenance as well as following in terms of ensuring and improving; performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability of the production operations with goals of teamwork, first pass quality, and on-time delivery with excellence in customer service.
STA Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., a WuXi AppTec company (WuXi STA), is a global leading small molecule pharmaceutical development and manufacturing capability and technology platform company serving the life science industry, with operations in China and the United States. As a premier Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO), STA offers our worldwide partners efficient, flexible and high-quality solutions for small molecule Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and finished dosage forms.
- A Leading Company of Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization(CDMO)
- The World’s Largest Process Chemistry Team
- to learn the most cutting edge technologies in the pharmaceutical development field
- to work with 200+ global new drug development companies
- Systemic and Multiple Training Programs(Technical/Soft skills/Management)
- Diversified Career Development and Promotion Trails
- Oversee oligonucleotide manufacturing processes, including planning, production, shipping and receiving, supply chain, and facility maintenance.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance Team to ensure clear process documentation and successful customer audit qualification of processes and to continuously improve product quality yield.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and overall team oversight for production operations team including line operators, production scheduling, prototype production operations and continuous improvement.
- Determine and establish the most appropriate and cost-effective manufacturing operations methods, processes, standards and procedures which ensure quality, safety, and timely delivery oligonucleotide products.
- Ensure effective communication internally with process development team and manufacture team, and externally with clients regarding scientific findings in written or verbal English language, and host teleconference for corresponding discussion.
- Assist in development of construction plans and incremental build out of production capacity.
- Ensure intellectual property controls in manufacturing environment and throughout production supply-chain.
- Advanced degree in Chemical Engineering or Organic Chemistry.
- Proven pharmaceutical industry experience in oligonucleotide production field is a plus.
- Training/Experience in Lean Manufacturing and GMP standards is highly desired.
- Hands-on experience in various oligonucleotide production operations, including Synthesis, Chromatography, Ultrafiltration and Lyphilization.
- Proven leadership skills and experience managing high-performing research and production teams.
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal English language, and outstanding interpersonal skills are essential job requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Join our Talent Community so we can keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.