This position is based in Changzhou, Jiangsu, China, reporting to Director, Peptide Process R&D at STA, Changzhou.
STA Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., a WuXi AppTec company (WuXi STA), is a global leading small molecule pharmaceutical development and manufacturing capability and technology platform company serving the life science industry, with operations in China and the United States. As a premier Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO), STA offers our worldwide partners efficient, flexible and high-quality solutions for small molecule Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and finished dosage forms.
- A Leading Company of Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization(CDMO)
- The World’s Largest Process Chemistry Team
- to learn the most cutting edge technologies in the pharmaceutical development field
- to work with 200+ global new drug development companies
- Systemic and Multiple Training Programs(Technical/Soft skills/Management)
- Diversified Career Development and Promotion Trails
- Effective technical and project leadership in the peptide PRD team to supervise peptide synthesis or purification process development, novel technology development, technical transfer, data analysis, project reporting and team management.
- Oversee daily operations in peptide process R&D, monitor quality, timelines, cost, and project progression.
- Evaluate/execute company’s current platforms and technologies in upstream or downstream process development.
- Generate, manage, interpret, and maintain critical data in a highly organized manner; write and present technical reports to management and clients.
- Lead/participate in lab maintenance and management.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in collaborative projects in a matrix organization and communication with clients in written or verbal English language.
- Provide mentorship to the team members and conduct performance assessment
- Advance degree in organic chemistry, peptide chemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry, peptide purification or equivalent.
- Proven pharmaceutical industry experience in peptide synthesis, purification or close fields is a plus.
- Experience in route scouting, process design, scale-up, technology transfer to pilot plant facility and commercial manufacturing plant and regulatory documentation (Qulification& Validation reports, PDF, P&ID, MBR, deviation reports and change request report etc.).
- Fluent in Mandarin and English and excellent technical written and verbal communication skills in both.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Join our Talent Community so we can keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.