Wow Bao is looking for a SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR for the Home Office in Chicago! The Supply Chain Coordinator organizes and coordinates all activities involved in the acquisition and distribution of the company’s goods.
ABOUT WOW BAO
We have created a dark kitchen program and launched over 230 locations coast-to-coast since March 2020, with a pipeline of 100+ locations to be launched in the coming months.
- Develops and maintains detailed inventories and supplies located in the distribution centers, offsite storage, and in the production facilities.
- Strong ability to communicate with food distributors, both orally and written, for purposes of onboarding distributor, SKU Management, and price verification
- Maintain demand planning models, using current locations and incorporating pipeline, to provide accurate purchase order quantities to ensure proper inventory flow.
- Identifies optimal shipment and transportation routes with attention to consolidation of warehousing and distribution.
- Work closely with the Supply Chain Manager to establish performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of factors affecting the supply chain.
- Collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain.
- Support in analyzing current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain and profitability for the company.
- Availability to work a variety of hours, days and shifts, including holidays and weekends.
- Other duties will be assigned as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers.
- Self-motivated with keen sense of urgency
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of company products and logistics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- At least two years of experience in a similar relevant position required.
- Follow all rules, policies, procedures and conditions of employment, including those outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Treat all with respect and professionalism.