Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned and operated manufacturer with over 65 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood moulding, prefinished moulding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today. We take pride in our employees and in living our values of Integrity, Safety, Servant Leadership, Respect, and Customer Focus.
The Transportation Planner 1 is responsible for learning and performing the daily transportation activities across multiple Woodgrain facilities. This position will focus on tasks and activities in two areas: transportation planning and fleet management. They will use our transportation enterprise system (SAP) and other databases to provide data and support to Lead Drivers, Lead Planners, Corporate Fleet Manager and Data Analyst/Accountant.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Management of driver schedules, routes and shipments
- Plan outbound customer delivery orders
- Support lead transportation with rail cars, quotes to sales and others as needed
- Oversee driver onboarding and hours for payroll
- Create and monitor reports , including reporting issues
- Gather and enter fleet/code equipment
- Cross training and other duties as needed
Competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401k, HSA, vacation, and paid holidays.
Opportunities for advancement and relocation.
Please visit hr.woodgrain.com for benefits information.