The Merchandising and Marketing Associate will have the opportunity to have a key role in the growth of our exciting eCommerce company. The position will afford the candidate the opportunity to learn key aspects of product merchandising, marketing, customer service and other business elements. The candidate will support the senior leadership team including the Co-CEOs, the VP-Merchandising & Product Development, and the VP-Marketing & eCommerce. This team member will have an excellent opportunity to join our organization at the early stages of our growth initiatives and have significant upward mobility over time. Salary plus bonus potential and benefits.
This is a multi-dimensional role with a range of responsibilities, including:
- Assist Merchandising team with vendor and product management, product selection, product design, sample coordination and SKU set-up
- Working with the Merchandising and Operations team to coordinate drop-ship program, including confirming customer orders and entering them into the order management system as needed, monitoring inventory stock levels, and coordinating white glove shipping to customers
- Follow-up with vendors and manage shipping to customers to pre-agreed SLA’s, coordinate and resolve issues as they arise
- Manage vendor representation on the Wisteria website to ensure products on the site are in stock
- Assist Merchandising team in uploading new products or content to the Wisteria website
- Assist Marketing team with management of social media channels (FB, Instagram, Pinterest), including email marketing content creation and coordination, and responding to social media comments
- Assist Marketing team in evaluation of other social media strategies including the use of influencers, marketing collaborations, and expanding into other platforms such as You Tube
- Handle customer service inquiries as needed
- Assist in other business and project needs as requested
For a sample of some of the historical Wisteria assortment please go to March 2020 Wisteria Catalog by Wisteria Home Decor – issuu.
- Must be passionate and optimistic!! We are an enthusiastic team and are looking for someone with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- You are organized, detail oriented, and eager to dive in wherever necessary.
- You are comfortable with and thrive on multi-tasking.
- You collaborate well with others, know how to prioritize competing deadlines and manage expectations.
- You are responsive and are a problem solver both internally and for our customers.
- You have an interest in premium home furnishings merchandising, marketing, e-commerce, and social media.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills to include Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and email. Experience in social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc) a plus.
Wisteria is an inclusive organization and proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer (EEO). The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.