Photographer for Fort Myers Broadcasting Company
Capture and edit visual television news content for multiple platforms. Photographers also operate various news gathering equipment, including but not limited to microwave live truck, video camera, and video editing equipment.
Photographers work in tandem with newsroom personnel to create and develop news stories.
Education & Experience
- BA degree in Journalism or related field
- 2+ years’ experience as a news room photographer preferred
What You Will Bring
- Proficiency with lighting and computer based editing.
- ENG/Live truck experience a plus.
- Demonstrated creativity, editorial judgment, journalistic ethics and knowledge of libel laws
- Knowledge of and proficiency in posting content to station’s web sites
- Able to work efficiently under multiple deadlines on a daily basis
- FMBS offers a superior training program for people entering the news business. This is a dynamic and busy environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required. In addition, proof of insurance and liability coverage may be required.