We hope you’re interested in building a home with us. Even if you don’t feel that you meet every requirement listed in this job description, we still encourage you to apply.
About the Programmatic Team
You will be part of the growing in-house Programmatic team responsible for the execution of full-funnel display campaigns across all 8 Williams-Sonoma Inc. Brands and International sites. Our job is to work closely with our Brand, Media Planning, and Ad Operations teams to lead the most effective setup, execution, and optimization of our campaigns, in order to meet rigorous performance goals and drive sales.
Overview of the Senior Analyst role
In the Sr. Analyst role, you will partner closely with an Analyst to run online display campaigns for 2-3+ brands within the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. portfolio. You will have an opportunity to work directly in two DSPs as we refine and optimize our in-house retargeting and acquisition campaigns. The Sr. Analyst will help develop tactical strategy for each brand, collaborating closely with an Analyst and Media Planner to execute campaigns aimed to increase revenue, garner new site visitors, and maximize return on ad spend. Initial responsibilities will focus on desktop, mobile, video, and native channels, but can grow to include emerging channels as we continue to vet innovative new opportunities. You should have experience working in display advertising and familiarity with RTB platforms. Experience working with direct response advertisers preferred.
- Oversee the management of a variety of display campaigns (site retargeting, CRM retargeting, prospecting, contextual targeting, PMPs) whilst hitting or exceeding program KPIs
- Keep a constant pulse on campaign performance and pacing, and measure against relevant KPIs to identify opportunities for increased efficiency
- Track, analyze, and provide regular reporting/updates on KPIs
- Manage budgets closely, ensuring spend is aligned with seasonal performance and weekly and monthly targets are met
- Complete forecasting exercises and work closely with internal partners on budget allocation/reallocation
- Spot opportunities for new tactics/improved ROI and work directly with Media Planning team to fund
- Effectively communicate digital strategies and rationale for tactical approaches of each campaign
- Partner with internal stakeholders (CRM, Brand, Media Planning) to understand brand priorities and provide ideas/proposals to ensure key initiatives and promotions are being supported
- Work with external partners and WSI Analytics to develop test design and measurement methodology for key initiatives
- Own the relationship with key partners (DSPs, SSPs, DCO, Verification), guiding their roadmaps/priorities, providing feedback, and vetting new opportunities
- Lead strategic SPO initiatives with exchanges
- Be a platform expert, familiar with all optimization levers and features of the DSPs
- Stay apprised of current and new DSP functionality, data offerings, alphas/betas, and successfully deploy on relevant campaigns
- Keep up to date with industry trends and be a subject matter expert on programmatic
- Train, mentor, and guide the workflow/prioritization of Analyst
- Operate a computer and communicate via telephone
- Transport materials and equipment and lift, move, and carry objects up to 50 pounds on a limited basis
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in programmatic campaign management/optimization, with a focus on direct response practices
- Direct experience with ad serving platforms, verification partners, dynamic creative, SSPs, and related technologies
- Familiarity with buy-side technologies including onboarding, data management, cross-device identity resolution, etc.
- Ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, develop actionable recommendations, and communicate outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to synthesize technical detail and communicate to all levels across the organization
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in an adaptive, fast-paced environment
- Well-organized, high attention to detail, deadline-oriented
- Enjoys working with others as part of a team
- Deep understanding of DSPs including site tags, audience segmentation, optimization levers, reporting/insights, etc.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, etc.)
- Ability to perform work onsite in the San Francisco office full-time pending state, local, and Company return-to-work guidance during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
We believe in People First
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion spurs innovation, creates healthy and high-performing teams, and delivers superior customer experiences. Our DEI initiatives prompt associate participation and engagement, aligning with our core vision to reflect the communities where we do business and put people first.
Benefits Just for You
Depending on your position and your location, here are a few highlights of what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
Your Journey in Continued Learning
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
- Resources for self-development
- Advisor (Mentor) program
- Career development workshops and learning programs
- Speaker series
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or “sponsor” an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.