Sunday 5:00am-1:30pm, Monday-Thursday 7:00a-3:30pm
- Establish and promote good work ethics through teamwork and collaboration with associates.
- Utilize Williams Sonoma’s Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities. including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Train and direct a team of associates to achieve departmental and division production goals to provide our customers fast and excellent service.
- Control the workflow on the floor to include prioritizing team goals to ensure that deadlines are meet.
- Work harmoniously with fellow leads, co-workers, and other departments to achieve service goals.
- Track productivity, research and resolve issues, provide feedback on productivity and quality related performance to teammates, peers and manager using departmental resources.
- Coordinate team assignments and balance resources as volume requires.
- Provide training and give feedback to associates daily.
- Ensure CRB and BMA waves are reconciled 100% daily, Furniture Scorecard compliance, and all closures are completed.
- Continuous interaction with other departments to ensure the completion of daily volume and service level goals are meet.
- Track CRB/BMA/FURN/UPS sku requests and provide prompt resolution.
- Ability to multitask and be extremely detailed while performing all tasks and reports.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- AS400 knowledge along with a high level of MS Excel experience required, experience with all MS Office strongly preferred.
- Excellent attendance, and willingness to be part of a team – performing other duties are necessary.
- Positive attitude, good work ethic, and strong communication skills.
- Bilingual is a plus – English/Spanish.
COMPANY CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
We utilize Williams-Sonoma’s Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.