WhoTrades is proud to announce an open talent casting for the Live Stream hosts for the WhoTrades YouTube channel.
The WhoTrades project (owned by LimeTech LLC) is searching for the Live Stream host for our financial channel on YouTube with cross-posting the Live Stream to the Market platform. The style of the show is a daily segment on premarket/postmarket trading signals and occasional interview-based webinars, highlighting latest financial news and unique storytelling. The skillset we are looking for will require strong ad-libbing and interview skills, as well as extensive knowledge of the stock market. If you are enthusiastic, aren’t afraid of the camera and have what it takes to become a show host, join our talent casting!
The winners of the competition will get full-time employment and will be able to build their career with WhoTrades.
The Live Stream Host will be responsible for:
- Lead daily pre-Market signals Live Streams
- Lead by-weekly Financial News Live Streams
- Participate in creating ideas and writing show segments
- Interviewing show guests/clients
- Collecting information, video or photos for Live shows and/or for post-production
→ To take part in the talent casting please send us up to 15 minutes length video recording showing your best show hosting abilities, informatively and creatively. The video should cover at least one of following topics:
- Talk about one or two current major financial news
- Analysis of the possible market trends for the present time and nearest future
- You predictions of possible outcomes of any company’s financial announcement
Requirements to the contestants:
- Good knowledge of the financial markets
- Good communication skills and great ability to act as a show host live on camera
- To have a good sense of humor and creative skills
- Must be highly motivated self-starter, able to work well alone and as part of a team
- Know how to produce high-quality video footage
- Be extremely reliable
- Have at least 10-20 hours available each week to dedicate to producing content
Optional requirements to the contestants:
- Experience in trading financial markets will be appreciated,
- Some experience with broadcasting / Live Streaming video,
- Familiarity with video editing systems,
- Own video, sound and light equipment would be a great plus.