As a Corporate Internal Auditor within the Finance/Audit organization you will be responsible for gaining an understanding of key business processes, documenting conclusions based on testing of key controls, and providing value-added solutions to the business for everyday use. This unique insight will place you in a position to become a valued business partner to key management stakeholders. Today you might be executing an engagement of a third party vendor and presenting the results to Senior Management. The next day you may be involved in a data analysis project that assists the company in reducing costs. The following week you might be executing SOX control testing.
- Executes operational and SOX audit assignments successfully from beginning to end
- Performs data analytics to assess total population risk
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, controls, and risk.
- Obtains and reviews audit evidence ensuring conclusions are accurate and well-documented.
- Adheres to applicable department and professional standards
- Works closely with management to promptly resolve problems and build trust.
- Ensures adequate focus on personal & professional growth in line with career progression
- Proactively seeks relevant education and training opportunities
- Travel up to 10% at times with relatively short notice.
- Work hours as needed to meet critical deadlines
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 2+ years of experience in internal audit and/or analyzing business processes
- Experience with navigating, extracting data, and dataflows in ERP systems
- Data analysis experience including utilization of analytical tools
- Big 4 or Fortune 500 experience
- SAP experience
- Experience working in an audit management system
- SOX walkthrough and testing experience
- Familiarity with Google applications (Google Sheets Google Docs, Google Slides)
- Tableau experience
- Understanding of US GAAP, SOX, COSO Control Framework, Internal Auditing Standards and risk assessment practices.