Hardware Verification & Validation Associate
Currently, we are seeking a full-time Hardware Verification & Validation (V&V) associate to support the electronic controls verification and Validation team at our Benton Harbor, MI headquarters. The position is best suited for someone with anengineering background and experience in the Hardware testing.
- Complete UL/IEC Electronics Module Certification reports
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the area of UL-6730, IEC-60335-1 and relevant IEC standards
- Test appliance controls and HMIs (Human Machine Interfaces) and other products for different aspects prototype evaluation, engineering development, etc.
- Development testing on appliance products from multiple embedded hardware performance perspectives
- Plan and execute Environmental , Hardware, Light, Touch performance testing based on product or control FMEA (Failure modes Effects and Analysis) and DVP&R. (Design Verification Plan & Actions)
- Setting up the appliances for testing in the Environmental chamber, EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) / EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) or Hardware Validation
- Interpret compliance standards and define actions needed to meet the standards
- Write Test Reports and participate in Schematic, Layout, DVP&R (Design Validation Plan and Report), FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis)and Test Plan reviews
- Work in a team environment and manage testing deliverables to meet project deadlines for respective control
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 1+ years of experience in embedded Electrical andElectronics development or testing
- Preferred experience with Electrical or Electronics certification laboratories.
- Experience with oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzers/ Spectrum Analyzers, High Frequency Testing, Still Hands on Individual Contributions.
- Knowledge of UL/IEC 60730-1, IEC 60335-1 and ISO/IEC 17025 standards.
- Experience with Hardware development testing such as soldering, desoldering, and troubleshooting.
- Proficiency in automating testing with the help of leading test platforms like PLC (programmable Logic
- Proficient project management and communication skills