Our Financial Representatives perform challenging, impactful work in a strong and meaningful workplace culture where they assist our middle market customers in meeting their financial goals using a robust portfolio of solutions. As part of our outside sales team you will:
· Participate in the impactful experience of working one on one with your clients to identify their financial goals, and match their needs with our top-notch financial products and services.
· Serve as a trustworthy advisor with strong moral standards who helps provide financial solutions to the right people, in the right way, for the right reasons.
· Participate in our comprehensive training program where you will have access to multiple professional selling tools, experienced sales leaders, and on-going coaching to support your career growth and success.
· Have the chance to explore professional advancement opportunities to move into sales management roles, corporate roles at our headquarters location, or into other locations throughout the country.
Compensation & Benefits
· Compensation – A compensation plan that truly rewards results with unlimited earning potential.
· Benefits – A competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, company-funded benefit pension plan, long term incentive rewards, and a generous 401(k) match.
· Training – Comprehensive product and sales training
· Market – Access to a growing market segment with increasing demand.
· A Proven Method – A position that offers a great deal of flexibility while working in a structured process proven to result in sales.
· Strength – We’re a member of Western & Southern Financial Group, one of the strongest life insurance groups in the world.
Preferred Skills & Experience
Our most successful Sales professionals have many of the following skills, abilities and competencies:
· Ethically grounded, highly motivated and possessing an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Welcome challenges to achieve rewards.
· Successful in networking and relationship building
· Driven to help others achieve their financial goals
· Ready to demonstrate a track record of professional successes
About Western & Southern Financial Group
Founded in Cincinnati in 1888 as The Western and Southern Life Insurance Company, Western & Southern Financial Group, Inc. (Western & Southern), a Fortune 500 company, is now the parent company of a group of diversified financial services businesses. Its assets owned ($43 billion) and managed ($26 billion) total $69 billion as of June 30, 2015. Western & Southern is one of the strongest life insurance groups in the world. Its six life insurance subsidiaries (The Western and Southern Life Insurance Company, Western-Southern Life Assurance Company, Columbus Life Insurance Company, Integrity Life Insurance Company, The Lafayette Life Insurance Company and National Integrity Life Insurance Company) maintain very strong financial ratings and a Comdex Ranking* of 96. Other member companies include Eagle Realty Group, LLC; Fort Washington Investment Advisors, Inc.1; IFS Financial Services, Inc.; Peppertree Partners LLC1; Touchstone Advisors, Inc.1; Touchstone Securities, Inc.2; W&S Brokerage Services, Inc.2; and W&S Financial Group Distributors, Inc. For more information on the Western & Southern family of companies, visit www.westernsouthern.com. Western & Southern is the title sponsor of the Western & Southern Open (www.wsopen.com), a premier event in the U.S. Open Series played each August by the world’s top-ranked professional male and female tennis players.
* Lafayette Life has a 97 Comdex Ranking.
1 A registered investment advisor.
2 A registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC.
For current ratings, please visit http://www.westernsouthern.com/industry.asp.
# # #