Launch your professional career! The WESCO/Anixter Finance Development Training Program is a 36-month rotational program (3 – 12-month rotations) designed to prepare you for a finance role with WESCO International. During the program you’ll have the opportunity to develop strong business acumen, gain industry knowledge, and engage with our senior executives. Within each rotation you will work directly under the supervision of one of our finance leaders, and also be paired with a peer mentor. Successful completion of the program will result in placement in a finance position.
· Working at our Pittsburgh-Based HQ, you’ll will learn through on-the-job training and shadowing with possible rotations in the following areas:
o Internal Audit
· Strong technical skills as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· Possesses a strong entrepreneurial spirit and shows a passion for achieving results
· Very organized and able to handle multiple tasks
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Authorization to work in the United States
· Minimum requirement of a B.S./B.A. in a business related field i.e., Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, and graduated within the past 12 months.
· Interest in finance required
· Experience working for an industrial distributor, contractor, or supplier preferred
· Internship or prior finance experience preferred