Run the Business. Lead the Way. Be the Boss. Fast-Track up the Ladder.
So much about the world has changed recently. Yet other things, have not. High quality people still want to work for a company where hard work is recognized and there is a clear-cut path to advancement. Waterway Carwash is STILL that place and we are looking for energetic leaders who have the ambition and people-management skills to fast-track their way through our highly structured Manager Program. Our “Learn 2 Lead” (L2L) Management Program is truly one-of-a-kind!
Waterway has THE BEST Manager Program in the Country! (How can we say that??)
- Approximately $45,000 annually to start ($17.66 per hour + overtime)
- More pay – College Tuition Reimbursement Program (thinking about your MBA?)
- Looking for experience? – We will teach you how to run a business!
- Career-minded? – Waterway Careers are no joke (stores bosses earn $60k – $100k)
- Transparency – Every Manager rank is a checklist, and you are mentored every step of the way
- Impressive Teammates – Join a 3 to 6-person Store Management Team right away
- People Management – 50 to 100 Hourly Employees work for you (mostly HS & college students)
- Leaders Wanted – Be the coach! Be the Mentor! Be the Role Model! Be the Boss!
- Stay Fit – Active, outdoor, fast-paced, working environment (NOT a desk job)
- Stay Clean – Casual / Uniformed working apparel
- Benefits – All the Health and Medical Benefits, and Retirement Options, that you are expecting
- And of course, FREE CAR WASHES and Discounts on Gas
Waterway Manager Daily Responsibilities:
- People Management – typically 10 to 20 hourly employees “on the clock” at any given time
- Hospitality – provide top-notch customer service (we’re in the “impressing people” business!)
- Build Relationships – Each location has 1,000 to 4,000 Members / “Regulars” who come in often
- Quality Check – Ensure every customer’s vehicle looks great before handing it back to them
- Safety – Assure the safety of all employees and customers
- Awareness – Identify and solve any issues with car wash equipment or supplies
Waterway Managers receive extensive training in the fields of:
- Business Management (Store Operations & Team Leadership)
- Customer Service (Relationship-Building & Public Relations)
- Engineering (Car Wash Science & Technology, Parts & Supplies, & Preventative Maintenance)
- Human Resources (Recruiting, Hiring / Firing Practices, & Employee Training)
- Marketing (Branding, In-Store Promotions, Community Events, & Business-to-Business Partnerships)
- Retail, Convenience Store, Merchandising, & Gas Station Operations
- Sales / Sales Management
- Service Recovery
- Bachelor’s Degree OR comparable work experience (college “seniors” should still apply!)
- Pre-Hire – Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check and drug screening
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Open Availability – we are open every day & we need Managers who are available every day of the week
- Appearance Standards – no beards and large tattoos must be covered
- Full-Time Position – 45 – 55 hours per week depending on business / weather
The Waterway Carwash experience is totally unique. First rate facilities. State-of-the-art operations. Extreme focus on customer service. All the phenomenal Waterway people.
COVID-19 Note: Waterway is taking extra precautions to make sure that coming to a Waterway Carwash location is safe for everyone. The safety of our Managers, Hourly Employees, and Customers is top priority!
Applicants of all ages are welcome and are encouraged to apply. Waterway® Carwash is an Equal Opportunity / Drug-Free Workplace employer. Waterway does not and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of his or her race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, age, disability, sexual orientation, military status, citizenship or immigration status, legally protected activity, marital status, order of protection status, or unfavorable discharge from military service.