Our Land Rover South Dade dealership, a division of the Warren Henry Auto Group (one of the Auto News’ Best Dealership to Work For), is seeking a Billing/Accounting Clerk to join our team!
The Billing/Accounting Clerk’s key role is in support of the Dealership Accounting Controller. Incumbent is responsible for accurately recording sale, profit and commissions payable on sold units and to maintain accurate accounting of vehicle inventories.
- Assist in billing New, Used, Wholesale, Dealer Trade and Fleet deals to accounting within two business days of receiving deal from F&I department.
- Verify all sold unit deals are in compliance with deal checklist.
- Process all outgoing and incoming Dealer Trades.
- Review accounting schedules on a weekly basis. Report any discrepancies to Dealer Accounting Manager.
- Assist with inventory reconciliation performed on a monthly basis, review and clear exceptions.
- Relevant experience as an Automotive Store Accounting Billing Clerk is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Proper email and telephone etiquette.
- Ability to work in team environments as well as independently.
- Ability to multitask and be highly organized and flexible.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Intermediate level of competency using Microsoft Office Suite.