VSA Partners is a group of dedicated, collaborative, and kind people that value smarts over egos. We work very hard to create human-centered work that moves people, changes behavior, and answers real strategic problems. We started as a design firm over 30 years ago and operate today with a “design-thinking” approach to everything we do. Formally, we’re a branding and marketing company that approaches business challenges holistically and aims to break down silos between branding, digital, marketing and advertising. Informally, we’re a family that comes together at the table every day to make something great.
As the embodiment of design thinking, you bring ideas to life, extending visual language into functional mediums. You turn clients’ stories, visions, and voices into something tangible and real. With the strength of your conceptual thinking, your creations show us how problems can be solved, simplified, and then go on to succeed. You’ve got the whole form/function thing down pat, and you’re down to join a team that embraces Design in everything they do.
VSA Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive, equitable environment for all employees. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Assist with the creation of visual designs, typography, visual concepts, logos, and icons.
- Brainstorm creative concepts with the project team and help develop original campaigns.
- Integrate ideas across multiple mediums including TV, print, and digital.
- Ideally, you will get direction and run with it. We look for self-starters, go-getters, and other hyphenated-type characters.
- Sell your work—not just to clients, but to your peers and colleagues, too.
- More responsibilities…you’re ready for the next level.
- 1-3 years of proven experience in the agency space.
- Book smarts: a bachelor’s degree in Design or a portfolio school education focused on Design/art direction.
- Great teammate tendencies.
- Hardworking problem-solving skills and adaptability.
- You are rational but innovative.
- You’re a conceptual creative problem solver, strategically applying ideas across all channels.
- You’re receptive to constructive feedback and able to learn from your mistakes.
- You have a naturally curious mind and a passion for applying pixel-perfect design to creative concepts.
- You’re ready to spitball and spit-shine ground-breaking ideas with a phenomenal, passionate group of people.
- No huge egos. Or even medium-size egos. In fact, no ego is better. Okay maybe like a teeny-tiny ego (because you ARE human after all*).
- You are, right? You must be human. That is definitely a requirement.