Manufacturing Engineering Technician 3rd shift – Direct hire
3rd Shift – Sunday – Thursday – 10:00 PM – 6:00 AM
Volt has partnered with a growing manufacturing client in search of a Manufacturing Engineering Technician! The Manufacturing Engineering Technician position we are looking to fill within our manufacturing environment. This position would be working in a hands-on manufacturing environment where safety & quality are of utmost importance. Individuals in this role can expect to work amongst various disciplines of Engineers, Maintenance and Operations in our manufacturing atmosphere. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Analyzing complex machining processes.
- Troubleshoot & maintain plant tooling equipment.
- Program CNC equipment.
- Assist with new product introductions by working with Design Engineers & Operations Departments.
- Ensure safety throughout manufacturing practices, procedures, and equipment.
Associates or better in Industrial Engineering, Computer Numeric Control Technician or related field
- Experience with the operation of and programming of CNC controlled equipment.
- Experience troubleshooting PLC controlled equipment.
- Understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Must be able to learn on the fly, be an excellent problem solver, and be able to work independently.
- Experience reading electrical schematics and understanding electrical systems is a plus.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer