Voicebrook is looking to hire consultative and tenacious Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to join our growing team. Help us solve real-world problems while streamlining the inefficient Pathology reporting industry. Voicebrook solves reporting issues for Pathology laboratories; we help them save time, money and lives. Work from home, no need to relocate!
We are looking for fresh college grads with the right drive and mindset, and will supply professional sales training to get your career started down the right path!
Sales Development Representatives are responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel. They must research potential clients, connect with and educate prospects and qualify leads before handing them off to the closers of the sales team. In addition to qualifying inbound leads, the SDR is also responsible for seeking out new prospects and contacting them via email, phone, or social networks. Once a connection has been made, SDRs are responsible for contacting leads, qualifying them as prospects, educating prospects about the product or service and scheduling meetings with the sales team. You will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by more seasoned sales professionals, as well as work directly with our Vice President of Sales and CEO to develop sales and marketing strategies.
Here is what you will accomplish at Voicebrook:
- You will make a direct impact on the future of our company and your importance will be felt by our customers and employees
- You will help patients get results
- You will join a passionate team that is focused on three things: #1 building awesome products, #2 building successful client implementations and ongoing interactions, and #3 building a great place to work every day
- You will have an opportunity to gain valuable sales experience and connections in the lucrative healthcare software industry
- You will learn, develop, and have fun
Here is what you will be doing at Voicebrook:
- You will be a critical contributor within our Client Acquisition team, generating and managing sales leads
- You will help build future revenue by working with our Marketing team to nurture these leads and cultivate them into viable sales opportunities
- You will implement strategies to keep this pool of leads fresh, using a variety of methods including campaigns, tools, referrals, etc
- You will learn the healthcare and pathology industry, and how to leverage this to solicit interest and engagement from contacts at multiple levels within our target organizations
- You will develop a deep understanding of pathology reporting needs and pain points, educate prospective clients on available options to solve their problems, and determine which leads are ready to pass over to our Regional Sales Directors as qualified
Here are some things that describe you:
- You enjoy meeting people and getting to know them
- You enjoy being able to understand and meet people’s needs
- You excel in relationship building
- You are a strong, concise communicator
- You want to keep learning and developing
- You are an upbeat person who likes working with a team and can show that personality to our prospects and our employees, even from behind a phone or email
- You love the dynamics of a people/communication-centric role
- You are capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- You are a problem solver that is comfortable tackling any challenge thrown their way, even if you don’t know the answer immediately
- You are comfortable working from home and/or from an office and you communicate well through video conferencing
- You like to provide open and honest feedback and are willing to speak your mind
- You put the customer first, then the team, always willing to do what is right for the business
- You are comfortable using new technology and software, including CRM (Salesforce) tools.
Here is what we can offer:
- Competitive compensation including commission based on experience with medical / dental / life / disability / 401K / etc
- Flexible work environment, PTO policy, and work from home options
- A strong support system of passionate co-workers who are driven to succeed
- An opportunity to be a part of a company that is the leader in its space
- Highly transparent leadership team
- 95% Employee retention rate
- Tremendous opportunity to expand your role and grow with the company
Are you ready to join our team and help take our company to the next level? If so, please apply for the role and make sure you attach a resume. We look forward to meeting you!