Voicebrook is looking to hire a spirited and enthusiastic Customer Training Specialist to join our team!
The Opportunity: Implementation and training role, remote during COVID, with possible travel post-COVID, healthcare vertical, no need to relocate!
Voicebrook is looking to hire a highly motivated individual who enjoys working with people and helping them to succeed. Voicebrook provides reporting solutions for Pathology laboratories and ultimately helps patients get results. Supporting our clients and ensuring their success is our highest priority. As a Customer Training Specialist you will be one of the first people that many customers interact with and you will help them realize all of the benefits of our solutions.
This job requires connecting with people quickly in an outgoing, friendly manner. The use of persuasive communication skills to gain the interest and involvement of others in the work process is an important aspect of the job. An extreme sense of urgency is needed, combined with getting work done in complete, accurate detail and in accordance with company standards and policies. The motivation for this position comes from a strong sense of duty and a feeling of responsibility for completing work both quickly and correctly. A faster than average work pace is necessary combined with impatience for results. Follow-up of delegated work must be very thorough. Decision making will be done with the ideas and advice of others, but always carefully and cautiously within the guidelines of established company policy. Selling ideas to others and the ability to train, teach and motivate a team are strong aspects of this position. Change is an ongoing occurrence of this job and should be approached conservatively and with the support and guidance of management.
Here is what you will accomplish at Voicebrook:
- Play a critical role in keeping our clients happy and successful
- Join a passionate team that is focused on three things
- Building awesome products
- Building successful client implementations and ongoing interactions
- Building a great place to work every day
- Learn, develop, and have fun
- Play a critical role in our future growth, just as we will play a role in yours!
- Have an opportunity to interact with other teams and contribute to and learn about other areas of the company
Here is what you will be doing at Voicebrook:
- Work with our project and support teams to provide training to new users
- Travel to client sites to provide onsite training and support as needed to ensure client happiness (Approx 50%, but up to 75% travel, some last minute)
- Maintain quality-conscious interface via phone, email, and in person with both technical and non-technical clients
- Identify problems at clients sites, document, and communicate to internal teams
- Create and update documentation, including knowledge base articles, standard operating procedures, and client facing documentation
- Assist in other roles as needed
- Help to drive testimonials and obtain references
Here are some things that describe you:
- You love helping people
- You have recently graduated from college
- You are looking for an adventure
- You love to solve problems
- You love to learn
- You are a self-starter and love to take initiative
- You believe that the details matter
- You have great verbal and written communication skills
- You excel at explaining complex ideas in simple ways
- You are able to plan and carry out work independently
- You are comfortable with technology
- You think traveling for work would be exciting
- You are looking to join an amazing culture
Some things that are not required, but may help you perform this job:
- Experience supporting healthcare professionals especially Pathology
- A Bachelor’s Degree related to IT, Healthcare, or Teaching
- Experience training, teaching, or tutoring others
Here is what we can offer:
- Competitive compensation based on experience with medical / dental / life / disability / 401K.
- Flexible work environment, PTO policy, generous maternity/paternity plans and work from home options
- A strong support system of passionate co-workers who are driven to succeed
- An opportunity to be a part of a company that is the leader in its field
- Highly transparent leadership team
- Tremendous opportunity to expand your role and grow with the company
Are you ready to join our team and help take our company to the next level? If so, please apply for the role and make sure you attach a resume. We look forward to meeting you!