Physician Needed for Careers with Fast-Growing Post-Acute Care Practice.
Get Your Life Back! No Call, No Nights, No Weekends!
Join Vohra Wound Physicians, the largest and most trusted wound care physician group in the U.S., and work with the highest quality providers in wound care.
Why Vohra Physicians?
• We are the premier wound care specialty physician group, run by physicians for physicians.
• We are innovative, a thought leader in the field of wound care, and offer a national certification program that has trained thousands of medical professionals.
• We provide bedside care at nearly 3,000 facilities in 28 states and growing + virtual care via telemedicine.
• We provide tailored training and a one-year fellowship in the growing specialty of wound management – become a wound expert!
• We provide malpractice coverage and administrative support so you can focus on treating, not billing.
• You receive competitive compensation and benefits, with full-time physicians earning an average of $300,000 annually.
• You enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, no on-call, and clinical satisfaction while delivering improved patient outcomes.
What We Look For:
Join our team and enjoy an individualized practice with flexibility and work/life balance. If you want to become an expert in your field, learn from highly qualified physician peers, utilize cutting-edge technologies, and spend your time focused on patients and not paperwork, then Vohra may be the right physician practice for you.
We have a rigorous hiring and training process, placing a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit, and passion for helping wound care patients. We have three specific requirements:
• Full, active, and unrestricted license in the state you wish to practice.
• Active clinical medicine in the past 12 months.
• Minimum 3 days a week within our working hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Full and part-time opportunities available in many markets.
About Vohra Wound Care:
Vohra Wound Physicians is the nation’s most trusted wound care solution. Founded in 2000, Vohra works with nearly 3,000 skilled nursing facilities, educates thousands of medical professionals each year, and uses proven, proprietary technologies to provide superior wound healing to patients at healthcare facilities and in their homes