VOCAL Technologies is looking for a candidate to assist with Test Engineering of our telecommunications applications.
Offices located in the UB Commons. We are expanding in both size and capabilities, resulting in our continuous pursuit of talented and motivated individuals to join our diverse and highly skilled team.
Over 30 years of extensive expertise in telecommunications engineering for the military/DoD, industrial, and commercial markets with comprehensive product design, system integration solutions including: software and hardware engineering.
Recent products include ATAs, VoIP servers and CPE, HPNA-based IPBXs, video surveillance, voice and data RF devices, secure government devices, lawful interception software, medical devices, radios, beamforming, embedded modems, T.38 fax, FoIP, and RASoIP. Custom engineering designs are cerated from turnkey solutions to complete designs including hardware, software and integration into finished products.
A competitive candidate will have:
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with C/C++ programing languages
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in both Windows and Linux environments
Responsibilities of a Test Engineer include:
- Designing Test Plans and Test Suites based on the requirements of the final product
- Implementing and running tests to verify product compliance
- Relaying results and recommendations back to Software Engineers