About the Position
We’re looking for an upbeat and incredibly positive person to help us engage and grow our vibrant community of veterinary professionals. We’ve found that veterinarians, veterinary technicians, and veterinary staff are the most incredible people to work with. Our users collectively help millions of animals every year, and you’ll play a pivotal role in helping them be of service to America’s pets.
Vetcove aims to deepen our engagement with our customers and support them better through 1-on-1 interactions by phone and live chat, our new ambassador program, our internal discussion boards, events, educational courses & webinars, weekly giveaways, collaborative content, and much more. You’ll develop and lead new projects that deepen bonds with our most loyal users, address their needs, and help them tell their story to the veterinary community. You’ll also combine technology with your superior communication skills to help new users feel welcome and confident in their use of our platform. Lastly, you’ll take a lead role in communicating with the veterinary community about Vetcove, both on our platform and outside of it.
Experience in a relevant customer-facing role, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills, are required. It would be huge bonus to have knowledge of veterinary products, or to have had experience at a veterinary clinic–but it is not required.
Another bonus is if you have a knack for customer service strategy and retention marketing. We use technology and automation to keep our many clinics engaged and actively sharing Vetcove. A part of your role will include working with us to strategically scale our support function and provide both an incredible first impression and a delightful day-to-day experience for our hospitals. You’ll also play a key role in supporting our content marketing and digital engagement initiatives by collaborating with our passionate community.
What you’ll do
- Design and lead new community development projects
- Train, educate, and develop new Vetcove users
- Support existing Vetcove users when they request assistance
- Collaborate with engineering to enhance day-to-day user happiness
- Work with loyal users to improve our platform and perpetuate our message
You should have
- Relevant, customer-facing work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage many concurrent responsibilities
- A strong desire to help our customers succeed
- A positive attitude and one-for-all team mentality
- Tech/start-up work experience is a plus