Vertiv is hiring an Operations Coordinator in Westerville, Ohio to provide primary coordination between field personnel, customers, and service center. Schedule manpower and equipment to maximize productivity. Manage all Service Center test equipment, safety equipment, and tools. Assist with the processing of orders, opening of projects, and management of backlog as required. Provide technical and execution strategy support to the sales team to help insure proper quoting of future projects. Position is mentally demanding, requiring coordination of many activities at once. Provide other assistance to manager as directed.
● Assist Customer Engineer with all rescheduled PM’s by updating the RSCH customer notes.
● Maintains a master schedule of all CE’s daily service activity/events on the Managers Board.
● Dispatch scheduled events, warranty, start-up, load banking, special testing, battery replacements, and scheduled maintenance
● Ensure quality oriented and timely PM completions, start-ups, and service calls
● Coordinate preventative maintenance service for all customers within the District including services provided by Service Partners (SP). Monitor and manage scheduling of all Customer Engineer’s (CE’s) and SP service events within the district geographic service area, including assisting scheduling of preventative maintenance, emergency service (in coordination with the CRC), warranty, and start-up. Power District Operations Coordinators also assist scheduling of load banking (requirements, ordering, pickup & delivery) and test equipment.
● Manage the site activation/cancellation activity on Service Partner Web (SPW) for new and pending contracts.
● Provide physical tags to SP to attach to new equipment.
● Review and modify PM schedule dates before releasing tickets to field.
● Monitor and track preventative maintenance to ensure on time completion and contract compliance.
● Maintain and communicate start-up scheduling.
● Prepare and maintain weekend work calendar/duty tech schedule.
● Provide PM/FCN due reports to CE to assist in scheduling PM’s and FCN’s.
● Other Duties as assigned
Minimum Education Level
Associates or equivalent experience
Minimum Years of Experience
1+ years of customer service, operations field services experience
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● Excellent customer service skills
● Proficient in MS Office
● Ability to work and multi-task in a fast paced environment
● Ability to use general office equipment
● Ability to use a personal computer and job-related software
Driver’s License Required? Yes
Special Physical Requirements or Work Conditions
Special Physical Requirement: N/A
Vertiv is a $4 billion global critical infrastructure and data center technology company. We ensure customers’ vital applications run continuously by bringing together hardware, software, analytics and ongoing services. Our portfolio includes power, cooling and IT infrastructure solutions and services that extends from the cloud to the edge of the network. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, USA, Vertiv employs around 20,000 people and does business in more than 130 countries. Visit Vertiv.com to learn more.
No calls or agencies please. Vertiv will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vertiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We promote equal opportunities for all with respect to hiring, terms of employment, mobility, training, compensation, and occupational health, without discrimination as to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy status (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression (including transgender status or sexual stereotypes), genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, protected veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.