Are you looking for a company focused on innovation and emerging technology that helps customers around the world reach their creative potential? Vectorworks, Inc. is a design solution software company with over 685,000 global customers in the architecture, landscape and entertainment design industries.
What’s in it for you?
As a Sales Support Representative, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our US Sales team and domestic customers to build lasting relationships and provide a smooth transition for new and returning customers. You will join a fast-paced team focused on the success and growth of our US sales efforts, and gain the training and skills needed for a successful career with Vectorworks.
If you are flexible and detail-oriented with a passion for business management and customer satisfaction, this is the position for you!
In this role, you should expect to:
- Review and process pending orders and specific customer requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide support for customer inquiries or direct customers accordingly
- Provide administrative support, guidelines, and policy enforcement for our US Sales Team.
- Support the sales process by providing preliminary information to prospective contacts/leads and referral customers
- Maintain input of new/existing client information into the sales database
- Suggest sales process improvements and assist in implementation and maintenance
- Stay up-to-date with new policies, new products and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board
- Assist with billing, invoicing, and other accounting projects as needed
Why do you want this job? Because you are:
- A self-starter who can flourish under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A problem-solver with strong analytical, planning, and communication skills who can prioritize and handle multiple tasks effectively
- Highly motivated with the ability to work easily in both large team environments and independently
Why do we want you? Because you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is preferred. Minimum of a high school diploma and 2 years of related work experience.
- 0-2 years of related work experience
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A pleasant and professional phone voice with the ability to speak clearly and articulately
- Able to maintain positive contacts within all levels of the organization to explain and interpret information or ideas and follow up on client requests
- Experience in a sales or business environment
- Experience with SAP, Salesforce, Netsuite or other database applications
Join our team
We’re building something that people use every day. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. Together, we work hard, we play hard, and are driven by a nonstop curiosity to explore, experiment and innovate. It takes a lot of hard work and support from colleagues around the world — an entire team united behind something big, something that helps shape the future of design.
By working with us, you’ll have the opportunity to solve problems, develop your career, and make a difference. You’ll find a wide range of benefits, including competitive compensation plans, employer-matched retirement accounts, tuition reimbursement, and a free medical plan option. You can also enjoy company perks, such as weekly catered lunches, an on-site fitness center and deli, free yoga and fitness classes, free monthly massages, and more.
Vectorworks Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer