What’s in it for you?
As an Account Associate-Latin America, you will work to increase brand awareness, build key customer relationships, negotiate and close business deals, and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions throughout Latin America.
The Account Associate-Latin America is a sales professional responsible for growing our customer base through an understanding of the industries we serve; architecture, landscape, and entertainment design, by presenting our line of Vectorworks products to existing and prospective customers in Latin America.
In this role, you should expect to:
- Acquire a deep understanding of Vectorworks and be able to present our company and product stories to prospects and customers
- Conduct routine sales calls and email outreach following established procedures and guidelines
- Identify potential clients within the organization and educate them on value of our CAD/BIM software
- Increase awareness and sales of our Spanish-language products
- Conduct outreach to leads generated by the marketing department and other sources
- Manage leads and schedule qualified product demonstrations for senior sales executives or industry specialists in order to reach performance-based goals
- Execute a minimum of 50 outbound calls/activities per day
- Support academic initiatives by identifying colleges/universities who are willing to partner with Vectorworks and provide our software in their labs
- Attend industry functions such as trade shows, meetings, and conferences (10% travel may be required once travel restrictions are lifted per official health regulations)
- Use companywide CRM system to track sales opportunities and report weekly on activities and accomplishments
- Conduct market, competitive, and industry research and analysis
- Other duties as assigned
Why do you want this job? Because you are:
- A self-starter with non-stop curiosity and motivated to improve yourself and our output
- Someone who is self-motivated with a positive attitude and ability to present information over the phone and/or in person to current and/or potential business partners
- Able to take direction and work independently, while being able to collaborate and contribute to numerous projects simultaneously
- Bilingual in English & Spanish (written & spoken)
Why do we want you? Because you have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field preferred
- 3 years experience in direct sales or business development
- Thorough knowledge of sales principles, negotiating tactics, and international business etiquette
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of business concepts and ability to quickly learn software & technology tools
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with SAP, Salesforce, NetSuite, HubSpot or other database applications
- International experience preferred!
Join our team
Are you looking for a company focused on innovation and emerging technology that helps customers around the world reach their creative potential? Vectorworks, Inc. is a design solution software company with over 685,000 global customers in the architecture, landscape and entertainment design industries.
By working with us, you’ll have the opportunity to solve problems, develop your career, and make a difference. You’ll find a wide range of benefits, including competitive compensation plans, employer-matched retirement accounts, tuition reimbursement, and a free medical plan option.
Vectorworks Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.