USA Sealing is a global manufacturer of industrial products and a strategic consultant to our customers on e-commerce and digital marketing strategies. We have leveraged our diversified product mix and high-quality services into relationships with many of the world’s largest industrial distributors including Grainger, Fastenal, and McMaster-Carr and e-commerce platforms such as Amazon and Walmart. We also have direct relationships with major original equipment manufacturers including Apple, Coca-Cola, and GE.
Our products are used across a broad range of applications. Some of our biggest end users are in industries including food processing, medical, automotive and aerospace, and equipment construction. Our diversified offering of product is broken into three overarching categories:
1) Sealing & Gasketing
2) Hose, Tube, Pipe & Fittings
3) Raw Materials
Our mission is to maintain the supporting data of the broadest and deepest product mix of any industrial manufacturing company. From pressure ratings to shipping weights the level of data that we can provide to our customers in extensive. The main initiative for this position is to develop a data warehouse that supports broad attributes over many different industrial categories. We will also need to easily recall any part of that data in support of our business and product development teams as well as our internal operations department. In addition to improving on our current systems and potentially creating new ones, candidates will have the chance to deploy our data across numerous e-commerce platforms and interact with how our information is published on usasealing.com.
There are several projects that we are excited to tackle in the coming months. Potential projects include but are not limited to:
- Create an all-encompassing data warehouse
- Publish new products on e-commerce platforms (Amazon, eBay, Newegg). Expand published data and increase traffic to our products with SEO. Publish information on USASealing.com
- Consult website teams at our distribution partners to ensure that our products are displayed in an organized manner that makes it easy for customers to find the product they need. Make recommendations search terms website layout, and SEO.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Data oriented
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel, Access
- Website experience
- Coding (preferred but not required)