USA Sealing is a global manufacturer of industrial products and a strategic consultant to our customers on e-commerce and digital marketing strategies. We have leveraged our diversified product mix and high-quality services into relationships with many of the world’s largest industrial distributors including Grainger, Fastenal, and McMaster-Carr and e-commerce platforms such as Amazon and Walmart. We also have direct relationships with major original equipment manufacturers including Apple, Coca-Cola, and GE.
Our products are used across a broad range of applications. Some of our biggest end users are in industries including food processing, medical, automotive and aerospace, and equipment construction. Our diversified offering of product is broken into three overarching categories:
1) Sealing & Gasketing
2) Hose, Tube, Pipe & Fittings
3) Raw Materials
The product development team works to identify new product opportunities and bring them to market. We work closely with our business development and sales teams to understand the needs of customers, and then work with our manufacturing division to make it happen.
Our team is also responsible for managing an extensive collection of technical data, specifications, and other product information which enables us to integrate with our distribution partners and e-commerce platforms.
Our mission is to develop the broadest and deepest product mix of any industrial manufacturing company.
There are several projects that we are excited to tackle in the coming months. Potential projects include but are not limited to:
- Increase sales on e-commerce platforms (Amazon, eBay, Newegg). Expand published data and increase traffic to our products with SEO.
- Consult website teams at our distribution partners to ensure that our products are displayed in an organized manner that makes it easy for customers to find the product they need. Make recommendations on product taxonomy, filter attributes, and search terms.
- Aggregate market data on competitor product offerings and prices. Make data-driven decisions to prioritize new product opportunities and make us more competitive on existing product lines.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Data oriented
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel
- Hard working
- Business savvy
- Coding (not required, but beneficial)