USA Sealing is a global manufacturer of industrial products and a strategic consultant to our customers on e-commerce and digital marketing strategies. We have leveraged our diversified product mix and high-quality services into relationships with many of the world’s largest industrial distributors including Grainger, Fastenal, and McMaster-Carr and e-commerce platforms such as Amazon and Walmart. We also have direct relationships with major original equipment manufacturers including Apple, Coca-Cola, and GE.
What Are We Looking For:
The Marketing Strategist will work within the marketing team and partner closely with our analytics and sales teams. This role will dig deep into our data and utilize it to inform our broader marketing strategy.
- Conduct market research to discover new trends and industry drivers
- Manage Google Ad Campaigns and oversee SEO efforts
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players and distributors
- Provide insights and feedback on current campaign metrics to drive best practices and improve results
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds
- Work with other Senior leaders in the organization to ensure messaging is consistent
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or another Business Related Field
- Must have a passion for research and demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- Possess the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Past Google Ads and SEO experience is a plus
- Strong time management skills & deadline driven.
- Strong communications skills.
- Proven ability to think strategically, be creative, manage projects and communicate effectively in a very fast-paced environment.