USA Sealing is a global manufacturer of industrial products and a strategic consultant to our customers on e-commerce and digital marketing strategies. We have leveraged our diversified product mix and high-quality services into relationships with many of the world’s largest industrial distributors including Grainger, Fastenal, and McMaster-Carr and e-commerce platforms such as Amazon and Walmart. We also have direct relationships with major original equipment manufacturers including Apple, Coca-Cola, and GE.
Our products are used across broad range of applications. Some of our biggest end users are in industries including food processing, medical, automotive and aerospace, and equipment construction. Our diversified offering of product is broken into three overarching categories:
1) Sealing & Gasketing
2) Hose, Tube, Pipe & Fittings
3) Raw Materials
Management Development Program Overview
USA Sealing is actively seeking talented and motivated individuals for our management development program. We take a merit-based philosophy to promotion and compensation. Our structure compares to large consulting companies like McKinsey.
Candidates will have the opportunity to rotate through different business segments including business development, product development, inside sales, data management, manufacturing, and operations. Exposure to these areas provides foundational knowledge about our business strategy and way we operate. Throughout these rotations, candidates will work closely with management and be given opportunities to lead interesting, high-impact projects.
A strong emphasis is placed on new employee education and professional development. New hires will learn about our company, customers, and product mix with a seminar series lead by our management team. There will also be chances to gain industry experience by attending trade shows and customer visits.
Examples of Past Projects
- Research and develop new product lines. Prioritize opportunities based on market potential, margin, and initial investment. Create parts and structure data. Develop marketing content to share with customers.
- Aggregate market reports outlining product recommendations for key distribution partners and prospects. The goal of these reports is to identify lucrative product gaps and differentiate these from their current offering.
- Consult website teams at our distribution partners to ensure products are displayed in an organized manner so customers can easily find what they need. Make recommendations on product taxonomy, product attributes for filtering, and search terms.
- Increase sales on e-commerce platforms including Amazon and Walmart. Expand published data and increase traffic to our products with SEO.