Receptionist – Front Desk
(Secretary / Administrative / Customer Service)
This is an entry-level position within the organization. Most candidates who are hired for this role are promoted after one year! There are many avenues you can take within the company. We have opportunities in marketing, accounting, sales, operations, legal and much more. The ideal candidate would have a bubbly personality, strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, and can work full-time hours. Apply today!
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Greet and direct callers, visitors, and employees
- Maintain security and telecommunications system
- Welcome on-site visitors, determine nature of business, and announce visitors to appropriate personnel
- Understand company business and services in order to answer questions about organization and provide callers with addresses, directions, and other information
- Schedule conference rooms and maintain their appearance
- Maintain safe and clean reception area
- Receive and sign off on deliveries
- Complete special assignments and other clerical duties as needed for different organizational departments
Requirements & Skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required OR 1-5 years’ experience in a front desk role OR equivalent combination of education or experience
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency a must
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
Once you become part of our amazing team of winners you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive training to hone your skills at our headquarters
- Travel opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance coverage
- Short- and Long-term disability insurance
- Generous time off
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Social gatherings and team building activities
- Leadership workshops for personal development
- Recognition for our top performers
- Philanthropy – a chance to give back to the community
- We encourage and help people become successful entrepreneurs to enhance their lives and the communities around them.
- Our team consists of people who are about growing personally and professionally.
- We are made up of positive, enthusiastic, and passionate people who work hard and play hard.
- We are a family owned company that functions like a family!
- It’s our mission to provide the best customer service to our franchisees across the globe. When they are successful, we are successful!