UTILITY ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat. College degree preferred. Must be a multi-tasker, able to learn new software programs quickly (including SharePoint and Dynamics SL), flexible with work duties, able to work with multiple personalities and have excellent communication skills.
The job of the Utility Admin is to be the back-up for all production departments and reception. This job requires the Utility Admin have a working knowledge of proposals and reports for all departments.
- Process proposals for any Department as needed
- Update proposal spreadsheet as needed
- Process reports for any Department as needed
- Prepare hardcopies for government submissions or as required by client
- Email reports to client, upload to client sites, mail or ship hardcopies
- Set up projects in SL and SharePoint
- Prepare Figures and other Appendix documents for reports as needed
- Upload completed reports to SharePoint
- Scheduling monthly meetings for Management
- Filing for multiple departments, making copies, scanning documents
- Backup and relief for Front Desk Receptionist
- Performs any other duties not specifically state