About Uber Capital Group
Uber Capital Group is widely recognized as one of the leading and prolific commercial real estate financial advisory firms in the United States. With our passion, dedication, and attention to detail, we can provide our clients with the highest quality of performance. Our clients benefit from our long-lasting relationships with more than 3,500 traditional and non-traditional lenders. These lenders consist of local, regional and national banks, conduit lenders, agency lenders, mortgage REITS, life companies, credit unions and private equity funds. Our experience and resources provide the most competitive terms and reliable executions in the market.
We’re a young, fast-growing, driven company looking for like-minded individuals who have a passion for the industry.
We are seeking Loan Originators to become a part of our team! This is an excellent growth opportunity to join a fast-growing, driven and entrepreneurial environment that embraces hard work and an excellent attitude. You will be trained remotely and can work with us virtually from anywhere in the USA.
– Contacting commercial real estate owners, buyers, developers, etc. for both commercial debt and/or equity
– Offer Uber Capital Group’s services in securing funding for borrower’s projects
– Maintaining current knowledge of trends and developments in the commercial real estate market as well as regulations for commercial lending.
– Working with team members to provide information for prompt processing, underwriting and closing of commercial loan applications.
– Providing service and overseeing all actions during the origination process for managing the relationship with the customer ensuring that the loan closes based upon mutually acceptable terms.
– Strong familiarity with commercial real estate finance
– Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
– Team player
– Strong problem-solving skills with sound logic
– Assertive, proactive, and results-focused
– Ability to complete tasks in consistent and timely manner
– Strong written and oral communication skills and attention to details
– Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
– Plans and balances workload
– Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Commission based
Monday to Friday
We describe our culture as:
– Detail-oriented: quality and precision-focused
– Innovative: innovative and risk-taking
– Aggressive: competitive and growth-oriented
– Outcome-oriented: results-focused with strong performance culture
– Stable: traditional, stable, strong processes
– People-oriented: supportive and fairness-focused
– Team-oriented: cooperative and collaborative
Remote interview process