As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative with US Venture in Appleton, you’ll be on the phone answering between 15 and 30 inbound customer calls an hour. You’ll build trust in minutes by listening and looking up details in real-time to provide solutions for customers. To thrive in this job, you’ll need some experience where a customer relied on you for answers. We’ll teach you everything else you need to know, which makes this a perfect starting point to launch your career.
As a member of the U.S. Venture family, you will take part in “making a difference” for your fellow team members as well as those in our community – all while having the opportunity for growth and development. Apply now to join and begin making your mark with us!
When you’re considering a new job, it’s normal to have a ton of questions. Here are a few we’re asked all the time.
- Why work here? As we’ve grown, our team has stuck together like a family. You can rely on the people you work with to care about you and help you find a career, not just another job.
- What’s my day like? You’ll be on the phone and behind your screen answering inbound calls and solving problems for our customers, up to 30 an hour. We expect you to stay calm when things go wrong and be the voice of support for these callers.
- What benefits do you offer? We offer the standard health, dental, and vision programs you’ll need to take care of your family from day 1, but there’s more. We also have 401(k) with match, on the job training, and tuition reimbursement.
- What is the schedule? How much overtime will I have to work? You’ll work weekdays and on average one out of every 3rd Saturday. You can also expect up to 15 hours a week of overtime during our busiest season.
That qualifications do I need for this role?
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Enjoys speaking with and helping others
- Bilingual – English and Spanish
- Written and verbal communication skills a must
- Ability to solve problems and effectively handle customer complaints
- Remains calm under pressure