The UPAP Management Trainee Program allows individuals to be exposed to all facets of the business during a 6-18 month training program. Trainees receive hands-on training in buying autos, selling scrap, retail and production operations, and all safety and environment programs. The goal of the program is to develop individuals to assume management roles at one of our locations.
If you are ready to grow with a successful company and are open to relocate to states as we grow to include CO, FL, TX, PA, IN, KY, OH, AZ, NM, please apply online.
- Bachelors degree in business discipline or equivalent related business experience
- Exceptional organization skills with the ability to adapt to changing assignments
- Ability to work flexible hours, include weekends and holidays
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- ability to interface effectively with customers and employees
- Excels at operating in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Willingness to relocate to any of our facilities across the U.S including Arizona, Texas, Colorado, Florida, Indiana, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Ohio; with additional locations as we grow
- Required to wear all required Personal Protective Equipment while working
- Ability to follow company safety and environmental procedures at all time
- Must be open to relocate to states to include CO, FL, TX, PA, IN, KY, OH, AZ, NM