Tyrula is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will help build the next generation of solutions by automating infrastructure and integrating systems to improve the efficiency of Tyrula and our customers. Along the way, you’ll learn new technologies, solve interesting problems, acquire business acumen, and develop skills to propel your career.
During your first year of employment with Tyrula, you can expect to:
- Gain experience with an IT company in government and healthcare markets (these have grown in recent months)
- Learn practical Agile software development methods
- Contribute to new company processes
- Take advantage of employer sponsored training and certifications
Tyrula offers a Medical, Dental, and Vision plan, performance-based bonuses, and up to two weeks personal and 8 holiday paid days off each year.
- Develop, support, and maintain Infrastructure as Code (IoC) software to automate software development, testing, and deployment using technologies such as Terraform and Amazon Web Services.
- Rapidly prototype, demonstrate, and improve new solutions.
- Work with a cross-functional team skilled in all aspects of the software development process.
- Follow established processes and contribute to process improvement.
- Document your work.
- Comply with all applicable legal and cybersecurity standards.