One World Technologies, Inc dba TTI Power Equipment, has an opening in its Anderson, SC office for a Quality Assurance Engineer I that will design, install, and evaluate quality assurance/control process sampling systems, procedures, and statistical techniques.
- Represent The Quality Organization on New Product Development projects.
- Champion Continuous Improvement of processes and products
- Analyze return goods data and trends and provide support for Return Goods Technicians
- Provide Supplier Quality Support in all phases of interaction with suppliers, including development of new parts and assemblies, improvement of existing parts and assemblies and Corrective Action when necessary.
- Participates as an active member in the development, planning and formulation of policies, objectives and goals
- Is responsible for returns analysis, continual improvement activities, supplier interface and customer complaint handling
- Inspect and analyze components and products for conformance to specifications
- Develop inspection instructions
- Design and procure inspection equipment
- Perform system audits to assure procedures are being followed
- Gathers data and authors reports to indicate progress toward company goals and objectives
- Conduct meetings on continuous improvement
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a technical role
- 1-5 years’ experience as a quality professional with progressive responsibility in addition to the education requirements
- Must be knowledgeable of current QMS such as ISO 9000:2000. Prefer person with Certification as CQE, CQA