Logistics Pricing Coordinator
Triton Logistics is a growing shipping and logistics company based in Miami, Florida. We have an immediate opening for a Pricing associate with Domestic and International Logistics
experience. This is a full-time position from 9 AM to 6 PM, Monday through Friday.
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as a 401(k) plan.
Job Type: Full-time
- Providing Domestic and International pricing quotes through the approval
- Negotiating with carriers and truckers to provide best in class rates and service
- Complete miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned
- Review feedback with ops team to develop plans to reduce pricing rejections
- Find and create new relationships with carriers (domestic/international) to expand our book vendors and offer customers competitive rates
- FMC Filing for all ocean shipments booked
- Must be bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish with excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Logistics experience is required!
- Minimum of 1 year of pricing experience within Domestic and/or International transportation
- Strong computer skills and analysis capabilities
- Domestic and/or International Carrier contract knowledge and understanding
- Domestic and/or International Routing/Carrier knowledge/Carrier Relationships
- Project/OOG cargo pricing experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with both carrier and clients
- General knowledge of import/export preferred
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior active listening skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Analytical problem-solving capabilities