- Performs routine inspections of properties and units
- Handles after hour maintenance emergency .
- Manages vendors/contractors and ensures every projects meet expectation.
- Assigns handyman’s daily work, ensures handyman work quality and schedules vacant unit turnovers
- Responds and follows work orders to ensure completion in high quality timely manner.
- Walks and inspects property on a regular basis physically
Leasing & Tenant Relations:
- Reaches out to potential tenants proactively through different platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Zillow, Apartment.com etc.
- Collaborates with Leasing and Marketing team to follow up with all the leads generate from them
- Shows and tours property to prospective tenants
- Demonstrates an intermediate understanding of “Landlord and Tenant Law”; negotiates and sends required documents to tenants regarding to complaints ot requests in a timely manner.
- Oversees the vacancies of apartments in an expeditious manner in order to avoid the loss of any rental income
- Prepares report and necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, statements, etc.) in a timely manner
- Schedules and performs move-in/move-outs with residents
- Performs market analysis for lease renewals and vacant unit
- Attends meetings as requested
- Minimum 2 years of onsite managing or relevant experience
- Bachelor degree or above is preferred
- Experience in Appfolio is required.
- Experience in working knowledge of landlord tenant law.
- Excellent capability in learning and pressure handing
- Must be computer efficient with knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and PPT.
- Proficiency in minor repairs of property management