– Maintain property by contracting with maintenance services, inspect properties and supervise repairs
-Assist with Leasing team to fill vacancies by using social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Zillow, Apartment and etc.
– Establish fluent communication and good relationship with tenants by investigating and resolving their complaints.
– Manage move-in and move-out flow including checking units, collect tenants information, send the notice and deal with deposit based on inspection.
– Operate Appfolio system to manage the customer data, maintenance requests, contracts and other related issues in the renting process.
– Upload latest property information on system
– Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning et
– Other duties as assigned.
– 1+ years of property management or related experience
– Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
– Capable of effectively handling multiple projects simultaneously
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including report writing skills
– Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
– Proficiency in Appfolio is preferred