- Maintain property by contracting with maintenance services, inspect properties and supervise repairs
- Assist with Leasing team to fill vacancies by using social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Zillow, Apartment and etc.
- Establish fluent communication and good relationship with tenants by investigating and resolving their complaints.
- Manage move-in and move-out flow including checking units, collect tenants information, send the notice and deal with deposit based on inspection.
- Operate Appfolio system to manage the customer data, maintenance requests, contracts and other related issues in the renting process.
- Upload latest property information on system
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning et
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of property management or related experience
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Capable of effectively handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including report writing skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Proficiency in Appfolio is preferred
What We Provide:
- Excellent Working Environment: Energetic, Ambitious, Passionate
- Great Team Experience: Work Hard, Play Harder
- Regular Team Building Activities
- Free Community Event Entrance
- Leadership Cultivation & Individual Development
- Networking & Resources from External Partners
- Opportunities of Rotation Among Departments & Locations
Diversity & Inclusion at Tripalink
Tripalink is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.