- Get familiar with various listing websites including but not limit to Apartment.com, Zillow, rentals.com and other official websites.
- Generate leads from diverse local and international social media channels such as Facebook, WeChat and etc.
- Provide basic consulting for leads with general information and complete first round selection and conversion.
- Collect and analyze customer data on CRM system; delegate leads to colleagues from Leasing Department
- Support leader to accomplish other marketing duties as assigned.
- 1+ year of customer service,consultancy or related experience
- Be action-oriented within a fast-growing company
- Highly organized, efficient and detail oriented
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with operating online social media platforms
What We Provide:
- Excellent Working Environment: Energetic, Ambitious, Passionate
- Great Team Experience: Work Hard, Play Harder
- Regular Team Building Activities
- Free Community Event Entrance
- Leadership Cultivation & Individual Development
- Networking & Resources from External Partners
- Opportunities of Rotation Among Departments & Locations
Diversity & Inclusion at Tripalink
Tripalink is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.