Trinity School for Children, located in Tampa, Florida, is currently seeking Full-time Early Childhood Associate Teachers to join our Early Childhood Program!
Help to implement learning experiences that advance the intellectual, emotional, social, and physical development of children within a safe, healthy learning environment. In this role you will care for children, infants through pre-k. Trinity offers a great learning environment to build your career in education. Earn hours towards your Staff Credential, CDA, or CDA equivalent!
- Supervision- Continuously monitors the children at all times to ensure safety.
- Interaction with children- Use appropriate language and positive discipline; model appropriate behavior; treat all children with dignity and respect.
- Communication- Maintains confidentiality of program and client related information.
- Classroom maintenance- Help to maintain a clean and organized learning environment.
- Collaboration- Interacts and maintains effective relationships with children and administration.
- Physical expectation- Able to stand, walk, sit, use hands, stoop, kneel, crouch, sit on the floor, lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working with children; preferred
- Pre-employment requirements include satisfactory reference checks, criminal background check ($78.00), and drug screen (employer paid)