We are looking for a new member to join our Content Marketing team! If you have a passion for writing, love working in a collaborative environment, and spend a little too much time scrolling through social media, this is the perfect position for you.
As a Content Marketing Associate, you will help shape digital marketing strategy for some of the most influential brands in the beauty, fashion, wellness, and lifestyle spaces, including Gymshark, Gucci, The Ordinary, and more. Through crafting reports and marketing guides for our clients, as well as blog posts, thought leadership pieces, and independent analyses for general audiences and prospective clients, you will have a chance to fully immerse yourself in the current influencer marketing landscape. Additionally, you’ll have ample opportunities to leverage Tribe Dynamics’ proprietary data for projects of your own design.
Below, we have listed several responsibilities and experience guidelines, but do not consider these as set in stone—passion and enthusiasm for learning are what we value most.
To be considered, please submit your résumé, along with three writing samples—anything from newspaper or magazine articles to blog posts to marketing copy. We will do our best to respond promptly, and in a manner that makes you feel like an actual human being.
- Use Tribe Dynamics’ data analytics to write insightful reports, articles, and guides for both clients and general audiences.
- Oversee copyediting processes for both Content Marketing and other company material.
- Work alongside the Growth Marketing team to provide Search Engine Optimization for our content and drive views, clicks, and engagement for Tribe Dynamics.
- Work alongside the Brand Marketing team to fulfill requests from existing press partners, including Vogue Business and WWD.
- Work alongside the Client Partner team to continually refine our educational materials in order to best suit clients’ needs.
- Brainstorm and develop ‘press pitches,’ or content to attract new media partnerships. Pitch ideas and strategies for new content and lead the charge to bring it to life!
- You are a skilled writer. You enjoy telling detailed, informative stories based on thorough research and deep understanding of our clients and the industry at large.
- You are naturally curious and have a knack for creative discovery work and outside-the-box thinking.
- You have a knack for social media and are interested in how brands market themselves on social platforms.
- You are organized and attentive to deadlines.
- You are interested in pop culture, beauty, fashion, or wellness, or interested in learning more about these fields.
- You are a self-motivated, driven individual who is not afraid to take thoughtful risks, and will take initiative when it comes to ownership of projects and contributing ideas that help further Tribe Dynamics’ status as an industry leader in influencer marketing content.
- You have previous writing experience, either in journalism, marketing, or your own creative pursuits.
- You are fluent in AP Style, and you have copyediting experience.
- You are an expert in Excel, familiar with Sketch (or another design software) and Adobe Acrobat, and a fan of Strunk and White’s Elements of Style—or you are willing to learn about these things.
- Bonus points if you enjoy literary fiction, creative writing, cinema, or other liberal-artsy pursuits your parents said would never help you find a job.
- Alex Rawitz (he/him) joined Tribe Dynamics in June 2016 as an Associate in what was then called Marketing & Publications. Since then, he has helped oversee the team’s transition to Content Marketing. As a team lead, he will work closely with you as you familiarize yourself with Tribe’s marketing “voice” and various content deliverables. He will also do his best to make sure that you feel supported and set up for success during your time at Tribe. Talk to him about books you like.
- Cat Kulke (she/her) joined Tribe Dynamics in June 2017. A senior member of the Content Marketing team, she loves blogging and works closely with Brand Marketing to expand Tribe Dynamics’ press presence. She also goes for a lot of hikes and has strong feelings about the superiority of Coke Zero to Diet Coke.
Tribe Dynamics helps disruptive lifestyle brands discover and grow their influencer communities through a focus on content collection and measurement. We envision a world where brands actively collaborate with their most passionate fans to shape how the world discovers products. Content Marketing creates custom reports, blog posts, research briefs, guides, and other materials that help brands build evergreen influencer programs.
Tribe Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultivating an inclusive company culture. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, parental status, or veteran status. We enthusiastically encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply.