WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A Project Manager (“PM”) is responsible for driving strategic initiatives for Tresata’s Delivery team, including organizing and managing Tresata software implementations to ensure scope, deliverables, timelines, and budgets are adhered to.
As a Tresata PM, you will implement sound Agile practices to manage teams of Data Engineers and other internal team members from Product/ Sales as they implement Tresata software solutions globally, across clients and offices in the US, UK, & India. You will oversee all phases of Tresata’s software implementations including: project budgeting, scheduling, execution, support, testing, issue and risk management. You will be expected to create, implement, and improve project management processes including release planning, testing protocols and change management.
Success in this role requires a strong attention to detail, an ability to negotiate deadlines and deliverables, and a familiarity with deep technical, software/ machine learning concepts, and cloud first products. A willingness to travel, an ability to clearly and tactfully communicate with internal and external stakeholders and C-Suite executives, and serving as a face for the Company is a must.
WHAT SKILLS/EXPERIENCE YOU NEED TO BRING
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in information technology, management, engineering, computer science
- 2-5 years of software delivery, development or management experience
- Professional (PMP) certification and/ or Certified Scrum Master training, preferred
- Trained for & exhibited skills around large scale software project management
- Ability to motivate and inspire others, while fostering a culture of hard-work, efficiency, and quality results
- Willingness to work hard, across time-zones and managing global calendars
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage multiple stake-holders, senior management & C-Suite executives
MORE TO KNOW
- Working From: Charlotte, NC, UK and India
- Travel: Absolutely, Up to 20%
- Remote Work: Flexible
- Manager of Others: No
- Working Conditions: Fun + Computer Based Environment
- Physical Requirements: Prolonged sitting/standing and computer use
WHY WORK AT TRESATA
We’re a fast-growing intelligence software company and one of the few in the world using machine learning and data to solve some of the most audacious of human challenges. We are a hungry, hard-working team of brilliant minds, innovators, and life-long learners.
We provide an entrepreneurial atmosphere that celebrates boldness of thought and tenacity of spirit, that rewards true skill, and is focused on building exceptional products for our customers.
We actively invest in our people, their ideas, and their potential. We fundamentally believe that our differences strengthen us and our mission – to Enrich Life – unifies us as a team.
Tresata is the kind of company that makes you look twice. If you give back more than you give in…if you live to crack the hardest codes…if you believe in data lies the power to enrich life…then Tresata is for you.