Supply-Chain Support Rep – Trek Freight Services, LLC
Welcome to Trek Freight Services, LLC! Trek is a private 3rd Party Logistics Brokerage, owned by individuals with over 30 years of experience. Trek was founded in September of 2001, and since then has grown significantly due to the experience of our staff, our exemplary customer service, and Trek’s comprehensive array of freight solutions.
Trek Freight’s continued success can be attributed to our 5 Core Values:
- Teamwork – We provide our customers and carriers with holistic support by practicing cross-department collaboration.
- Urgency – We’re proactive and always act with urgency.
- Positivity – Happy employees = happy clients.
- Ownership – We commit fully to the customer’s experience and see it through to the end.
- Communication – We provide frequent updates and honest answers to every client.
We are searching for Supply-Chain Customer Support Representatives to join our Account Management department. Under the direction of our Customer Support Manager, you will provide day-to-day support for your assigned customer accounts, including but not limited to data entry, appointment management, load tracking, and issue resolution. The ideal candidate for this role has extensive customer service experience, strong written and verbal communication, some knowledge of the Freight Brokerage industry, exceptional attention to detail, solid time management with minimal oversight, and an eagerness for personal and professional growth and development. This is a non-commission role, but performance bonuses are awarded when goals are met.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Building loads (data entry), setting appointments, confirming shipments, and providing updates.
- Communicating with clients as efficiently as possible via email, phone calls, EDI, portals, and chats.
- Becoming an expert in your assigned clients’ Standard Operating Procedures and team protocols.
- Collaborating with teammates to find creative and efficient solutions to problems.
- Pricing and quoting LTL freight and booking Common Carrier transportation.
- Optimizing customer interactions, using every available opportunity to upsell and expand relationships.
- Continuously pursuing your own professional development and contributing to that of your team.
- 2+ years customer service experience with some knowledge of the freight brokerage industry.
- Proven background in administrative support and effective, efficient communication.
- Results-driven, positive attitude. Ability to build trust and confidence with customers and staff.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 Suite, database navigation, and meeting KPI expectations.
What Trek Offers:
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
- Blue Cross Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Voluntary Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Non-Profit Donation Matching
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Hands-On, Classroom Style Training
- Casual Dress Code
- $20 Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Company-Sponsored Events and Activities
Potentially Remote due to COVID-19