TRAX USA Corp is a leading aviation software company seeking a highly motivated Cloud Solution Specialist. The Cloud Solution Specialist is responsible for documentation, software updates and installation, configuration, deployment, and maintenance procedures. The position also involves assisting with the administration of server systems, backing up & monitoring system availability. Trax is a highly collaborative environment where Cloud Solution Specialist work very closely with other team members and clients to solve problems.
The Cloud Solution Specialist will frequently communicate and work alongside our Product teams, QA, and Programming teams. A high level of technical aptitude is required to consistently reanalyze and improve strategies and processes. Availability is required to work in various after hours or weekends as well as being available 24/7/365 for any emergencies that may arise.
Salary 42k+ , (dependent on experience)
Possible Schedules: 6p -4a / 3a -11a
Travel, domestically and internationally, may be required.
· The ability to communicate with technical and non-technical individuals and teams
· Bilingual is a plus, but English is primary language
· Must be able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment and have the ability to prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Must be able to work independently with little supervision
· Handle multiple tasks and projects with various and changing levels of priority
· Dependable, self-motivated, organized, strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong customer service focus and sense of urgency
· Availability to work irregular hours and on call rotation to meet business requirements
· Availability to travel if required. Travel is not constant, but may present itself.
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills for efficient troubleshooting
· Provide IT support regarding technical issues including Microsoft’s core business applications
· Troubleshoot computer equipment such as laptops, desktops, tablets, wireless access points, servers, routers, switches, printers and other technologies
· Manage hosted and cloud-based solution services such as Office 365 and other services
· Consistent analyzation of infrastructure deficiencies accompanied by recommendations for improvement
· Clearly communicate with customers and employees, keep them informed of ticket progression and alert them of changes or delays
· Operate Screen Connect and Microsoft Teams? to work remotely on employee and customer environments
· System documentation to include system reviews and recommendations
· Escalate incidents with accurate documentation to suitable technician, when required.
· Maintain Windows servers, installed services, and applications
· Patching and routine maintenance of service and software
· Troubleshoot all issues and outages that may occur
· Install, configure, and maintain virtualized systems
· Provide recommendations for establishing new and more effective programs and future equipment needs
· Write deployment scripts using Shell/Pearl/Python and Jenkins
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 1 year of experience OR at least 4 years of equivalent experience is required. Must have excellent communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills.
· Knowledge of network protocols such as HTTP, SSL, and DNS; as well as the ability to use diagnostic tools such as log analysis, traceroute, ping, etc.? Knowledge and experience with Microsoft technologies including: Windows Server, RDS, IIS, Exchange, Office 365 and SharePoint.
· Investigates, Troubleshoots, and Documents any changes performed on network infrastructure.
· Prepares documentation for the purpose of providing written reference and /or conveying information.
· Experience with Linux systems is a plus
· Experience in A+, N+, Security+
· Experience Microsoft Active Directory/Group Policy is a plus
· Enterprise Anti-Virus and update/patch management
· Understanding of RDBMS technologies is a plus: Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
· Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosis skills across all technologies.
· 1+ years of experience with Windows Systems Administration/Implementation
· Hands on experience scripting languages such as: Perl, Shell, Ansible, Bash, etc
· Exposure to application deployment, performance and tuning
· Ability to write queries and troubleshoot database environments in NoSQL and MySQL
· 3+ years of experience in Application Administration
· Understanding of cloud environments (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud)
· AWS Technical Essentials & practitioners certifications
· Must be able to travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
Our company offers a full benefits package, which includes the following:
· Travel bonuses
· 2 weeks of annual vacation, 3 weeks after 10 years.
· Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
· 401k Retirement plan with Company Match for non-HCEs.
· Supplemental insurance plans
· 50% contribution towards Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
· After 3 years of employment, 100% contribution towards the lowest “individual” coverage plan, this contribution can be applied towards any of the other plans offered, effective on your anniversary date
· Office Parking Fees are paid by the company
· Wellness Program Benefits
TRAX Technology powers the safe operation of tens of thousands of aircraft for hundreds of aircraft operators worldwide. Our Customers include several of the world’s largest airlines as well as the vast majority of low-cost-carriers and large MROs, all of which operate & maintain the safest fleets at a very efficient cost structure in the industry. As a mission-critical system, our technologies are vital to the success of their business. Therefore, TRAX is constantly investing & innovating to ensure our applications remain best-of-breed / best-in-class in the industry to ensure we remain the market leader. We are only as good as our last implementation, everything is on the line with each and every project.
The professional teams here at TRAX all have their part or role in every project, they are:
· Java, iOS/Swift, PowerBuilder, Data Migration, Interface and R&D Development Teams
· Cloud App Admins, Software Testers, Technical Writers & Trainers
· Project Coordinators
· Internal IT, SaaS/Hosting/Cloud IT, Database Admin Teams.
· Business Administrators & Accountants
TRAX USA Corp, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.