We are looking for an Entry-Level Systems Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure.
- Evaluates customer and /operational needs to define and coordinate system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces
- Coordinates with engineering functions to define requirements related to safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialty engineering groups
- Develops complex, embedded systems that require knowledge of schematic design, product design, electrical architectural models and prototype testing
- Evaluates systems and make recommendations for improvements and solutions
- Manages and monitors all installed systems and infrastructure
- Installs, configures, tests and maintains operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Bachelor’s, Master’s degree in engineering or related field
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- In-depth knowledge of data structures and ability to analyze data to solve problems
- Organization and multi-tasking skills that strike a balance among requirements analysis, customer interaction and project oversight
Due to government contracting requirements, U.S. Citizenship is a firm requirement.