Researches, designs, and develops electrical systems by performing the following duties.
Bachelor’s degree, in related field, from four-year college or university; or 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with automotive or mobile equipment electrical systems is beneficial. Ability to obtain U.S. security clearance and US Citizenship is required.
• Analyzes project requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
• Designs, analyzes, and develops electrical schematics for complex robotic systems.
• Assists with installation of the system.
• Develops and conducts component and system testing and documentation.
• Works with other engineers and engineering staff to evaluate interface between system components and the overall system operation and performance.
• Submit and verify defects, communicate project and testing status to internal teams.
• Analyze system requirements and identify testing strategies that maximize test coverage and / or improve system reliability and performance.
• Prepare detailed test plans and test cases, and consult with engineers on testing options and strategies.
• Execute and monitor testing activities and ensure they are completed as expected.
• Track, report and verify software defects to ensure resolution of issues found.
• Develop and execute validation plans for major system activities including new system installations, upgrades and other change events.
• Manage Robotics Test Technicians