TopView Sightseeing is a New York-based company offering a variety of popular tours and activities such as hop-on hop-off bus tours, Statue of Liberty cruises, holiday cruises, events, Central Park bike rentals, and more. Our team of local experts has served over 2 million customers, creating unforgettable experiences for tourists and locals alike. As we scale, we are looking for aspiring professionals to join the team and help drive the growth further.
The Marketing team, the heart of TopView’s ecommerce & digital marketing strategy, is a significant driver of new customers and revenue. As a Digital Marketing Coordinator on the team, you’ll take part in the exciting product development process as new products launch. You’ll get hands-on experience on various facets of digital marketing including SEO, SEM, conversion rate optimization, email marketing, and more. You’ll also get plenty of opportunities to learn about new tools and new skills.
At TopView, we value start-up mentalities. We run in a fast-paced environment, always try to optimize, stay very competitive, and we are not afraid to challenge ourselves. If you are ready to grow and see your impact on the company – we are waiting for you!
This position is full-time, on-site only; freelance or remote work is not accepted.
TopView offers competitive salaries and benefits:
- Guaranteed annual salary increase
- Travel reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental, vision insurance
- Free sightseeing tickets for famous NYC attractions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct link building on a large scale to increase site ranking
- Assist with strategic development for SEO campaigns
- Identify keyword opportunities and design plans to improve ranking for target keywords
- Plan and execute on-page optimization strategies to achieve organic visibility
- Manage and continuously optimize content for our websites to achieve maximum SEO results
- Responsible for the delivery of all SEO-related tasks
- Manage all aspects of SEO, including: Research and analysis, Link Building, Site development, Content strategy, Link-building and content promotion, Technical site auditing and monitoring, Measurement and performance reporting
- Assist with other digital marketing tasks including SEM, affiliate marketing, website conversion rate optimization, etc.
- Anything else as assigned
- Minimum 1 year of SEO experience, preferably for e-commerce websites
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong experience with industry standard tools such as Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and result features
- Ability to identify and recommend solutions to technical hurdles
- Working experience with popular website analytics applications
- Strong mathematical, analytical and writing skills in order to compare data and analyze tactics to maximize results
- SEM experience is a huge plus